Local board workshop - 4 February 2020
Here's what's on the agenda for the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board workshop on Tuesday 4 February 2020.
The workshops are now (sadly) closed to the public, but there is more information at the end of this post on how you can find out more.
* ANZAC DAY 2020 – Update on commemorations to be held in Takapuna and Devonport.
* TAKAPUNA NORTH COMMUNITY TRUST – An update on the trust’s activities
* COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT UNIT – An introduction to the Auckland Council Community Engagement Unit – what they do, and how they do it.
* COMMUNITY LEASES – New lease applications from North Shore Brass and Takapuna Football, both based in Taharoto park
* LOCAL BOARD PLAN – Discussion on formulating the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board Plan
* COMMUNITY FORUMS – Discussion on the format of the regular Community Forums
* COUNCIL ASBESTOS PROJECT – Update on the Council-wide project to deal with any asbestos in council buildings
* AUBURN RESERVE PARKING – Options to resolve parking issues at Auburn Reserve
HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE:
1. All* materials and documentation will be available on the DTLB web page within 2 working days of the workshop (so by the end of Thursday). You will be able to find them on this page (you’ll need to scroll down) https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/about-auckland-council/how-auckland-council-works/local-boards/all-local-boards/devonport-takapuna-local-board/Pages/devonport-takapuna-local-board-public-business-meetings.aspx.
2. All* materials and documents will also be included in the agenda of the board's next business meeting.
3. Local board staff will provide a more comprehensive record of discussions in the Record of Workshops Report (which are like minutes), including an overview of the item, summary of discussion, agreed action points, and agenda materials.
4. Local board staff will hold a monthly drop-in session for the public, on the fourth Thursday morning every month. You will need to book a 15-minute appointment in advance by calling 09 486 8695 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The council/CCO staff or outside consultants who presented the items to the board workshops will not be attending those sessions.
* “All” excludes items which are “confidential” under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act.
NOTE: This is not an official page or post of the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board