Local board workshop - 11 February 2020
Here's what's on the agenda for the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board workshop on Tuesday 11 February 2020.
The workshops are now (sadly) closed to the public, but there is more information at the end of this post on how you can find out more.
- Takapuna Needs Assessment – update on needs assessment of Takapuna Library, Community Services Building, and Mary Thomas Centre
- Lake Rd project update (AT)
- Sunnynook Development Update – includes concept design options
- Local parks management plan
- Local board community forums
- Seapath project update (NZTA)
- Southern Cross Cable at Takapuna beach
HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE:
* The workshop documents will be available on the DTLB web page within 2 working days of the workshop (so by the end of Thursday). You will be able to find them on this page (you’ll need to scroll down) https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/about-auckland-council/how-auckland-council-works/local-boards/all-local-boards/devonport-takapuna-local-board/Pages/devonport-takapuna-local-board-public-business-meetings.aspx.
* You can also book a time to meet local board staff on the fourth Thursday morning every month. You will need to book a 15-minute appointment in advance by calling 09 486 8695 or emailing email@example.com
NOTE: This is not an official page or post of the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board