Devonport-Takapuna Local Board March meeting
Here's what's on the agenda for the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board meeting on Tuesday 17 March 2020 from 2pm. The public are welcome to attend – and can apply to speak to items on the agenda in the public forum section of the meeting (details on this below).
- New leases to North Shore Brass and Takapuna City AFC at Tahoroto Park, Takapuna.
- Auckland Transport monthly update
- Proposed changes to Auckland’s Climate Action Framework
- Local board Community Forum meeting schedule
- Local board representatives at ANZAC commemorations 2020
- Auckland Council quarterly performance report
- Local board feedback to CCO Review
- Record of local board workshops held on 4 February, 11 February, and 25 February
AGENDAS & MINUTES: You can find agendas and minutes for our monthly local board meetings at https://infocouncil.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/
SPEAKING AT A LOCAL BOARD MEETING:
You can apply for one of the 3-minute public forum speaking slots at the beginning of the meeting by phoning 09 486 8695 or emailing email@example.com. Let them know if you have a presentation such as a PowerPoint you’d like to use – and we encourage you to table hard copies of your presentation and speaking notes so that they will be included in the meeting minutes.
The board also holds Community Forums, which are specifically to provide an opportunity for community groups and individuals to come and present to the board. The dates for these will be decided at the board’s meeting on 17 March 2020.
On the other Tuesdays of the month we have local board workshops. Sadly, the public are no longer allowed to attend these. The documents from these meetings are posted online by the end of each relevant week at www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/devonporttakapuna
NOTE: This is not an official local board page, or post